The battle against heroin use and addiction does not have to be fought alone. Several resources, from counseling to recovery, are available right here in the Santa Clarita Valley.
A Light of Hope
(661) 513-4325 | Ages 13-30 | www.alightofhopescv.org
Individuals facing drug and alcohol dependency, depression, cutting, sexual abuse, eating disorders, and behavioral issues are offered weekly support group meetings and alternative peer group activities and events. Support groups are provided to youth/ young adults, family members, caregivers, and siblings. Some support groups make use of the twelve-step program and Al-Anon.
ACTION Parent & Teen Support Group Programs
(800) FOR-TEENS & 661-297-4660 | Ages 12-Young Adult | www.ActionFamily.org
Certified and licensed counseling staff offers free weekly meetings for parents and teens. ACTION teaches limit setting with love. ACTION encourages positive peer support among teens. ACTION works with teen anger, teen depression, defiance and rebellion, truancy, self-esteem, drug and alcohol dependency, gang involvement and many of the behavioral health issues that face teens today such as self-mutilation, sexual abuse and eating disorders. ACTION offers on-site drug testing and treatment referrals.
ACTION Family Counseling Residential Treatment
(800) 367-8336 & (661) 297-4660 | All Ages | www.ActionFamilyCounseling.com
ACTION Family Counseling Drug and Alcohol Treatment Programs provide intensive outpatient and residential treatment programs for adolescents and adults struggling with drug, alcohol, and co-occurring mental health disorders. Serving Los Angeles, Kern and Ventura Counties, ACTION Family Counseling Drug and Alcohol Treatment Programs offer 8 intensive outpatient locations and 4 residential treatment centers, as well as a sober living facility. ACTION is monitored and licensed by the State of California and accredited by the Joint Commission on Health Care, a national accreditation agency.
Al-Anon Family Groups
(818) 760-7122 | Ages 7+ | www.scws-al-anon.org
Addiction recovery meetings for both individuals and families living with an alcoholic. In addition, Alateen is a fellowship of young Al-Anon members, usually teenagers, whose lives have been affected by someone else’s drinking.
Alcoholics Anonymous – SCV Central Office
(661) 250-9922 | All Ages | www.aascv.org
Addiction recovery meetings for individuals who are alcoholics themselves and access to directories and literature.
Alcoholics Anonymous-The Rafters
(661) 253-9226 | Ages 7+ | www.aascv.org/Directory/Rafters
Addiction recovery meetings.
Alcoholics Anonymous-Stepping Stones Alano Club
(661) 287-9730 | Ages 8+ | www.aascv.org/Directory/Stepping_Stones
Addiction recovery meetings (membership is not necessary to attend).
Child & Family Center
(661) 259-9439 | Ages Birth-25 | www.childfamilycenter.org
Provides mental health, behavioral, and educational services for children and families.
(888) 396-3784 | Ages 18+ | www.DrugRehabSantaClarita.com
Online locators for residential addiction treatment facilities with a featured hotline equipped with counselors.
Eden Ministries-Rehabilitation and Recovery Home for Men
(661) 250-9887 | Ages 18+ | www.edenministriesusa.com
Hosts housing and care accommodations, twelve-step recovery groups, assistance with legal issues, and job placement.
El Dorado Community Service Center
(661) 288-2644 | Ages 16+ | www.ahsadm.com
Substance abuse treatment, 21-day detoxification, buprenorphine services, psychotherapy, counseling, and/or medication including methadone treatment as deemed appropriate.
Live Again Recovery Homes
(661) 270-0025 | All 18+ (Men only) | www.liveagainrecovery.org
Substance abuse treatment services and residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days).
Narcotics Anonymous – Santa Clarita Area
(661) 299-5599 | All Ages | www.na.org
Narcotics addiction recovery meetings and the distribution of NA literature.
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence of the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valley, Inc. (NCADD)
(661) 253-9400 | Information and referral: All ages. Prevention and education: Adults | http://www.ncadd-sfv.org
Provides prevention, education, and referral services regarding alcoholism and other drug addictions. Drug testing is also available.
Safety Consultant Services
(661) 255-7720 | All ages | www.safetyconsultantservicesinc.com
D.U.I. treatment services (both first-time and multiple-time offender programs).
Warm Springs Rehabilitation Center
(661) 257-2342 | Ages 18+ (Men Only)
Addiction inpatient/outpatient rehabilitation.